Saturday, April 05, 2008

Rain, Birthday Wishes and Car Shopping!

We woke this morning to pouring rain. Hip Hip Hooray. Good solid rain. We need it. The girls think it's a bot of a novelty. It's a good day to snuggle up with a good book. Or watch a good movie. Will get back to do that a bit later this afternoon.





It's my birthday today. Another year older. So far I've had a good morning, it's still only early yet (for a Saturday!) so I'm sure the day will only get better and better. :)
I love birthdays!


We are off to update our old car today. We are going to get a bit wet I think, but it's the only day we've been able to go for most of the year. With Phil away so much it's today or wait another few weeks. I'm not so sure my old car will last too much longer.
Will let you know what we decide on.

Ok, so this is what we got! I love it! So roomy. Now when we all go out we can take one car instead of two!
Hooray for new cars!

1 comment:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hace been away so I am so sorry I missed it! That cake looks yummy too...

we have been getting hit so hard with rain...I am SICK of it!!
Hugs,
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...