Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Week Two

Today I really really struggled to get out of bed. I haven't slept well for the last few nights and have been extremely busy during the day. Now I am utterly exhausted. If the girls had been at school today I seriously would have slept all day. I have a very sore neck and bordering on a migraine. Not long until girls will be in bed. It has been a very wet day, which was a blessing really as I would have done stuff outside had the weather been fine. Instead we headed to the shops early as I needed some storage for under the beds. The girls all got a book each and we got the few grocery items we needed. Stopped for a snack and drink and then left. Called in at a friends on the way home to drop off baby clothes to her for her baby which is due end of October. Came home, and instead of resting, I did loads of washing and cleaned the house. I couldn't go to bed and leave it like that. Hopefully tomorrow will be brighter and the painting can continue.
Two more sleeps until Phil is home. Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...