Friday, August 15, 2008

ABC's of HOMEMAKING! - Join in


A ~Aprons--
y/n If y, what does your fav. look like?
No, not since I was a child and had to.
B ~ Baking--
Favourite thing to bake?
Cakes and biscuits! Yum.
C ~ Clothes line?
Gosh yes! I couldn't live without one. I have a drier but never use it.
D ~ Donuts--
Have you ever made them?
No, I'm not really a donut fan although I do like all the pretty colours in the bakery.
E ~ Everyday--
One homemaking thing you do everyday?
Make my bed as soon as I get up, providing no one is still in it!
F ~ Freezer--
Do you have a separate deep freeze?
We do.
G ~ Garbage Disposer?
Never had one
H ~ Handbook--
No books really, but the internet is invaluable.
I ~ Ironing--
I don't love it nor hate it. It's just something that has to be done imo. Can't stand unironed clothes personally.
J ~ Junk Drawer--y/n? Where is it?
No. Everything has a place!
K ~ Kitchen--
colour and decorating scheme.
Cream at present although we are currently working our way through the house painting.
L ~ Love--
what is your favourite part of homemaking?
Cleaning and organising. Nothing beats the feeling of a clean and uncluttered house each day.
M ~ Mop--y/n?
Yes! Hate dirty floors.
N ~ Nylons
Machine
O ~ Oven--do you use the window or open the oven to check?
Open the door :)
P ~ Pizza--
I usually order in, naughty!
Q ~ Quiet--What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
Computer mostly
R ~ Recipe Card Box--y/n? What does it look like?
No
Style of house--What style is your house?
A bit of cottage, a touch of country and not much modern!
Tablecloths or Placemats?
Both - depends on the occasion.
V ~ Vacuum--How many times per week?
one to two times a day. Small children are messy.
W ~ Wash--How many loads of laundry do you do per week?
Ummm, about 20 loads a week.
X's--Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off?
NO, never!
Y ~ Yard--y/n? Who does what?
Mostly me. Except tree trimming. Not fond of ladders :)
ZZZ's--what is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
switching on the dishwasher. Nothing like knowing ALL the dishes are washing while I sleep!

I saw this at Rural Writings
Please play along on your blog!!! Let me know if you do, so I can visit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...