Saturday, October 10, 2009

A new look

I had been promising Ella I would paint her bedroom every holidays all year. I painted Kate's last Christmas and then Ella has waited patiently ever since.

So these school hols were time to just get on with it! At the last minute before buying the purple paint, she decided to swap bedrooms and have the spare room, even though it is smaller.

So here it is. Now I have a bigger spare room to iron/fold washing/scrap/whatever else takes my fancy!

I have some gorgeous prints of fairies/mermaids etc on layby. They should finish off the walss just nicely.


before: the girls start clearing the room out!

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

I love it. Tinks been after me to paint her room and she dutifully collects paint samples from the store but I have no idea when I can get at it. Love the purple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...