I made these this morning for Ella to take to school tomorrow for a shared lunch. Due to the heat, they turned out a bit messier than they should have, but the kids will still love them.
- 100g white chocolate melts
- 12 Arnott's Royals chocolate biscuits
- 12 Jaffas
- Spearmint leaves, cut into smaller leaves
- Place the white chocolate melts into a heatproof bowl.
Microwave on Medium/50% power, stirring every minute until they are
- Spoon the melted chocolate into a sealable plastic bag
and snip one corner of the bag to make a piping bag. Pipe enough white
chocolate on top of the biscuits, allow to drip down the side.
- Place a Jaffa on top and a small spearmint leaf each side of the Jaffa and secure in the melted chocolate.