Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Listography: Top 5 Biscuits!

I'm joining KATE today in one of my favourite foods! BISCUITS!

Coming from New Zealand, I love the Griffins biscuit range, which can be hard to find here in Western Australia. When we go home for a visit, we always buy our favourites to have with our cuppa! We can buy them at the "Kiwi Shop" here but they are rather expensive.

My TOP FIVE are:


1. Sultana Pasties
These are yummy if you are a lover of sultanas. Not overly sweet and just the right size.

2. Stripes

The girls favourite biscuit  (they are not big biscuit fans in Australia) Chocolate on one side and stripey on the other. Shortbread base. Very easy to eat a few at a time :)

 3. SuperWine


My favourite from the wine biscuit range. Definitely a dunker type biscuit! Lovely when two put together with a bit of butter.

4. Mallowpuffs

We can buy these locally at The Reject Shop, and Arnotts have a similar one in the supermarkets which doesn't quite taste as good. Only 10 in a packet, so they don't last long around here.

5. Chocolate Chippies

I am a huge fan of choc chip biscuits, and these are by far the best I've had.

All this talk of biscuits is making me want some. Might have to make a trip to the Kiwi Shop. At least it will work out cheaper than flights home!




1 comment:

Domesblissity said...

One thing I'll admit Ailsa is that you Kiwis do have good bikkies and sweets. Give me a packet of pineapple lumps and I go weak at the knees! LOL We've got a Confectionery Warehouse here that sells a lot of NZ bikkies and sweets. It's hard to go past them. (Let me know if you want anything and I'll price it for you. They might be cheaper than your Kiwi Shop even with postage.)

Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...