Sunday, October 12, 2014

Strawberry Fields Forever ...

Today we headed out to the country, to Bullsbrook to give the girls' a taste of strawberry picking! I did alot of it growing up, I even had a little job on weekends strawberry picking, which I loved. So when I heard this place was open to the public I knew it was something I wanted the kids to experience as well. They loved it, so did half of Perth. The place was packed and we lined up for 40 minutes to wait for the tractor to transport us to where we could pick. A tray cost $10, and the are the nicest I have tasted for years!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day out, did you manage to eat them all? They look plump and sweet. We are the other end of Perth and there is a pick-your-own farm down this way we used to take our boys years ago.
I have a few strawberry plants in garden which are just beginning to flower and set fruit.
Ruth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...