Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Birthday on Easter Sunday

to me!

I decided a camel trek through the Bibbulman track was in order today to celebrate turning another year older! The weather couldn't have been more perfect, a gentle 29 degrees. Phil didn't come on the camel ride, but waited with a coffee on the verandah overlooking the farm animals. I chose the hour long trek for the girls' and I which was just perfect. I was on Henry by myself, the girls were both on Petra.











































Afterwards, we had afternoon tea in the tearooms. Ella and Kate had savouries and milkshakes, I opted for the scones with a milkshake, Phil finished off everything we didn't.






























1 comment:

Kathy said...

Looks like a great day and a place for the kids to enjoy themselves. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...