Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day Sixteen

We had a quiet home day today. Ella woke up in a grump, so we decided the best thing for all was to stay home.
We got the Wii out today, the girls got played on it 2 wks ago, but I haven't been on for yonks. Anyway, I did a one hour workout which was a good way to start the day. The girls played on & off it for the rest of the morning. 

After my shower, I cleaned up Ella's room and made a basket I had lying around into a cute basket for her hairbrushes and hairties etc. 

Her cupboard was full of junk so we cleaned it out and the basket fits just nicely! Let's hope she keeps it packed away when not in use!

 I picked her up this white bedroom chair on Friday from The Reject Shop, it fits nicely in the corner, as well as these pretty tree lights.

I hung up the dream catcher where it should be!
And moved her much loved and popular ZuZu pets to a better spot!

Now Ella is a happy camper!
 


1 comment:

Libby said...

Hi Ailsa,

Must have missed commenting on this - but I did read it earlier. Ella's room looks great. It's so nice when they have a room they love. I find they are much more likely to keep it tidy :-).

Libby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...