It's been a really hot month for me ~ I've really struggled with my job and the hot weather. I know February will be just as bad, if not worse.
The school holidays officially finish today. This weekend is my first one of no longer working in almost a year. We have lots on though so won't be bored.
Let's share some of our January successes shall we?
- I've started a holiday fund. We are planning to go to Fiji later this year.
- We finally paid off a very very huge phone debt that we incurred while Phil was working in Indonesia.
- We have a new and better budget set up.
- I've cut out heaps of junk food and drinking more water. Also I'm trying to get to bed at a more reasonable hour - and feeling better for it already.
- We got a few more things done around our house that have been put off for nearly 3 years!
- I've started a huge decluttering project.
- Tax Returns are done!
- I'm making more of an effort with a friendship that was slipping away.
Now it's your turn.